Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with EU Regulation GDPR 2016/679
1. Object of the Processing for data sent or provided through the site
The Data Controller processes personal and identifying data, for example: name, surname, company name, social security number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, hereinafter referred to as "personal data" or even "data".
2. Purposes of processing personal data by accessing this website:
A) Your personal data are processed as per art. 24 of the Privacy Code and art. 6 GDPR for:
- respond to your requests for information sent by e-mail, from the site, from a specific web page, sms, whatsapp, telephone, fax.
3. Methods of data processing and conservation
The processing of your data will take place in such a way as to guarantee their security and may be carried out by manual operations and / or the use of computerized and telematic tools which inter alia can store, manage or transmit the data. Your data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to third party companies or other external parties that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers, according to the indications provided by the Data Controller.
5. Communication of data
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
6. Data transfer
Personal data in electronic format is stored in archives protected by security measures. The Data Controller ensures from now on that, in case of need of data transfer in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, it can carry out these operations without particular difficulties.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you an answer.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identifying details of the holder, the managers and the agents; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- recommended a / R. a B&B Casa di campagna in toscana Loc. Pago - Road Airport of Ampugnano in 53018 Sovicille (SI) or E-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
10.Titulate, responsible and in charge
The Data Controller is Casa di campagna in toscana ( corsi rossella) with registered office in Loc. Pago - Strada Aeroporto di Ampugnano in 53018 Sovicille (SI)